The Indianola Clubhouse is owned and operated by the Indianola Beach Improvement Club and is available to members age 21 and over to rent.
Contact: Choose CONTACT tab on menu above for Rental contact information
Main (large) room: 140 – Standing room (non-seated): 420
Library (small) room: 18
Entire facility: 158
The main room is approximately 2,400 square feet with two bathrooms (not ADA accessible).
Stage area approximately 20′ x 15′
Screen (projector available for additional $100 charge)
PA system with cordless mic and hookup for CD or iPOD
Two non-commercial stoves, one commercial refrigerator, one standup freezer, one commercial dishwasher, microwave, prep table, prep sink, triple sink, hand wash sink. Coffee urns, plates, mugs and flatware are available for use. There are NO cooking or serving utensils, glassware, serving dishes, or towels, renters must provide their own.
Note: kitchen available only with half-day and full-day rentals.
There is a small library room adjacent to the kitchen that is available for use with all day rentals, or is available to rent separately.
16 8′ rectangular tables – seats 8 comfortably
4 6′ rectangular tables – seats 6 comfortably
8 5′ diameter round tables – seats 6 comfortably
116 folding chairs, light grey, with padded seat and back (more beige folding chairs available, no padding).
Note: There is a handicap accessible ramp leading into the backdoor of the Clubhouse, however, again the bathrooms are not currently ADA ready.
Parking is available in the IBIC lot North of the Clubhouse on Indianola Rd. and on the streets surrounding the Clubhouse. Parking may only be coned off at the north parking lot.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY. Smoking is allowed outside, a sand filled bucket to extinguish cigarettes is available on back deck.
RENTERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO RECYCLE. THERE IS A RECYCLING DUMPSTER AT THE CLUBHOUSE. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE PROVIDED DURING YOUR RENTAL WALKTHROUGH
1. Library only hourly rate $15.00, (minimum of 2 hours).
2. Gill Park or Merrill Pavilion $100.00. Damage deposit of $50 required. Reservations must be made prior to event or properties may be in use by community members and unavailable to rent. Pavilion is available AFTER noon on Saturday unless prior arrangements are made.
3. Class or lecture style hourly rate $20 (minimum of 2 hours), $50 deposit, NO kitchen use, must reserve.
4. Clubhouse Main Room, Half-Day $415 (6 hour maximum), with $250 damage deposit. Full kitchen access. Rental fee includes cleaning. Renters need only to put tables and chairs away. Must reserve, 6 hours includes setup and put away. Note: over 6 hours constitutes Full Day rental.
5. Clubhouse Main Room, Full-Day $665.00. Rental includes full use of facility including full kitchen privileges for weddings, private parties, dances, reunions, dinners, memorials, potlucks, etc. Times: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Sun – Thurs, and 7:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Fri-Sat. Times include setup, breakdown, cleanup & put away unless previous arrangements are made. $250 damage deposit. Rate includes cleaning.
Note: Rates for consecutive all day rentals are subject to review by Board of Trustees
BREAKDOWN AS OUTLINED IN RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST BE COMPLETED DIRECTLY AFTER EVENT, PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE WITH IBIC FOR ANY EXTENSION OF CLEANUP TIME, AND IS BASED ON CLUBHOUSE SCHEDULE AND AVAILABILITY.
DEPOSIT: DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED IF PROPERTY IS RETURNED TO THE SAME CONDITION THAT IT WAS IN DURING RENTAL WALKTHROUGH, OR IF NO WALKTHROUGH WAS PERFORMED, SAME CONDITION AS WHEN RENTER TOOK POSSESSION.